Now, finding the best way to style your pink chinos is not a difficult task! All you gotta do is to –
- pair it with the most neutral color to keep attention on your fitting from butt to toe and there you go!
- Also, we’d NEVER say NO if you want to mix it with peppy prints! It adds vibrant vibes.
1. Formal Event Look/Cocktail Party Look
2. Office Look/Outdoor business meeting
3. Movie date/Bar Hoping/Game Night look
4. Starbucks/ vacay/ Brunch Look
Colours to pair with pink pants –
When it comes to bold colors on your bottoms we would suggest you shallow down on your uppers-
This is it, hope your guys are able to understand how versatile a pair of pink chinos are! We would like to hear your views on Pink Chino Trousers, share your thoughts in the comment section below!
In case you haven’t got a chance to check out our Trouser collection, check it here: Trousers in India for Men
Fun fact: In 18th Century, Pink was considered to be a masculine color!
Considering the fashion history, men used to wear pink silk suits that had floral embroideries that projected their masculinity and boldness.
Progressing to the early 1900s, the thinking got lost as society changed.
But yet again, in this age of dark lipsticks and extensive hair, pink tends to catch women’s attention as they appear masculine and attractive to them.