Color is the first thing that most people notice when they meet other people, colors say a lot more about a person than we realize.
Let’s figure out our Top Ten Trouser color picks for you!
Bright colors reflect happiness and adds positive vibes to one’s personality
When it’s about Pants for men, picking colors can be slightly tricky, here are the top ten colors that work really well for men.
Ranked in order of our love for them!
- Black chinos – obviously!
- Pink chinos
- Grey chinos
- Maroon chinos
- White pants
- Green pants
- Classic Navy chinos
- Khaki chinos
- Cream pants
- Purple chinos
You can never go wrong with black pants!
Why, you might ask?
- It’s Versatile & Reliable
- One of those contemporary styles that will never go out of fashion,
- Works well for all age groups – a popular especially among -35-40 age group
- Occasions – No bar. Favorite in business casuals, and if paired right, a hit even on the red carpet!
Black Chinos or pants are an essential part of every man’s wardrobe. Make sure to get the Perfect Fit
You can always pair your black trousers with a light colour t-shirt for casual look or a shirt for formal occasions.
Pink is the color worn religiously by not only Fashion-forward men like Ranveer singh but even by stars like Vicky Kaushal, Ayushmann Khurana. Men who are secure in their sexuality and comfortable in their skin.
Why Pink, again you might ask?
- Except for the value that the color itself has, it’s a great one for outdoor summer events or a darker tone of Pink is an excellent match for parties
- The color exudes confidence
- Easy to pair with all classic essentials
Though we should note that Pink is not for everyone, you have to feel confident within to pull it off well.
Pro Tip: Match your sneaker with the color of your T-Shirt for a trendy look.
What makes Grey the 3rd best in our list?
- Goes with every skin tone, it is truly one of a kind colors that go well with all men
- Whether you are skinny, fit, or healthy- your Grey Trousers know how to carry you really well.
- One of the colors that can be matched well with other shades of the same color.
- Dark top-wear and Grey Chinos with formal shoes and you are all set for your meeting, a no-brainer when it’s about workwear.
Reasons to wear Maroon Chinos:
- Incredibly Stylish, but not so bold. Definitely a fashion statement color
- Works with all top-wear colors such as white, greens, browns. The versatility meter is high.
- Occasion friendly: Dinner Parties, date nights, Festival looks. For an office look pair it up with a neutral color palette and you are good to go.
The one we all were waiting for. White.
We at Henry & Smith love white, it’s interesting, clutterless & fresh.
- White is an irreplaceable colour which you would love to wear for very selective occasions.
- White trousers work incredibly well with various shades of red and also denim chambray shirts.
- Perfect for sunny days that require a cool sartorial arrangement.
Green has become a staple color nowadays, and rightly so. They are just great.
1. Perfect choice for office wear as it can be paired with white & all shades of greys in t-shirts or shirts. Light shades of beige look great when paired with green tones
2. Goes on to give you the perfect look without trying too hard. No matter which body type are you green will flatter your body type.
3. Green is an earthy color and gives out a natural feel-good factor
FYI, Color psychology says that Green is the color that pleases your eye the most!
Shades to look out for : Olive Green , Fern Green, Deep Green
Navy is without a doubt one of the most important color in menswear category and a color which I am sure you absolutely love!
- It’s endlessly versatile, it’s flattering and it’s exceptionally easy to get right.
- Dress it up, dress it down, or even build an entire outfit from it.
- Make a dark green bomber jacket and navy trouser your outfit choice if you want to look casual and cool effortlessly.
- Pair low top sneakers to the equation to switch things up.
One of the key color for smart casuals, Navy is the one color which is a must have!
Fact about Khaki :
1. It comes from a hindi word which means: ‘Dusty’
2. It’s most commonly used in army uniforms and now days has become the ultimate poster color for ‘smart casuals’
3. Khakis became popular post World war II
It’s a light colour, a subtle shade of brown. It’s ideal for casual occasions such as day out with friends or going for a drink with friends.
The best pairing option for Khaki Chinos is a navy shirt or a simply black tee.
Inject an extra dose of sophistication into your getup by slipping into a pair of dark brown leather loafers.
- they are excellent to wear with dark blue, red and dark grey colored shirt or,
- sweater from lightweight material and sneakers or casual shoes.
One of the most Underrated item in your wardrobe: Cream Chinos
They are something that you can seldom forget. This color adds style, confidence and charisma to your personality.
A colour for the soul these trousers is adored by men from different parts of the world. This is the reason why there are several brands that have launched their exclusive collection of Cream pants, some of them are limited edition too.
Pair them with any solid dark color on top and black sneakers for a smart-casual look.
Wearing Purple Makes Men More Attractive to WomenMedical daily says, If you want to find love wear purple. And yes we believe them.
One of the edgier colors as far as Men’s Fashion is concerned. This color is easy to pull off with White Shirt for formal looks.
- Adds traits of fun to your personality.
- For a summer day outing pair your Purple Chinos with a light tee and white sneakers.
- It’s now of the most desirable color favored by 38% of women
This list definitely covers and solves most doubts on pairing and selecting trousers for men. Let us know what you think of it in the comments below!
And in case you haven’t checked out our Perfect Fit Chinos do check them out here: Get Chino Pants for Men in India