PayPal Cashback Offer
ABOUT THE 50% CASHBACK VOUCHER UP TO RS. 200 OFFER
1. Pay with PayPal and get a 50% cashback voucher up to Rs. 200 on your eligible purchases.
2. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs. 50 on Indian merchants accepting PayPal (except merchants listed in para 7 below or merchants who are running specific offers) to be eligible for the offer.
3. Offer is valid only for first-time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user.
4. Offer is valid for transactions through your PayPal India account.
5. Offer period from 30th June.
6. The cashback voucher will be in the form of a discount. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for more details.
7. This offer is valid on all merchants accepting PayPal except those running other exclusive offers from PayPal.
8. Cashback voucher will be credited in the user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after a successful transaction with PayPal.
9. Visit https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/online-shopping/tnc2 for offer terms for purchases on Zingoy, Komaprify, Nexmoney, Cubber, Nafa, Grabon, Niki.ai
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
1. Create your PayPal India account.
2. Pay with PayPal on eligible Indian merchants accepting PayPal except merchants listed in para 7 above or merchants who are running other offers.
3. You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer.
4. Proceed to the payments page and select PayPal as your payment option.
5. Sign-in into your PayPal account and pay with your saved card (add card if not already added).
6. Cashback voucher will be credited in the user’s PayPal account, within 5 days after a successful transaction with PayPal.
7. You will receive an email notifying you about the cashback voucher in your PayPal account.
8. Cashback voucher can be used as a discount at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal within 60 days from the award date (date of email receipt).
9. The eligible cashback voucher amount will be automatically applied as a discount when you use PayPal to make your next purchase at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal.
10. Check your cashback voucher amount on www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet In case you have a business account with PayPal, you'll need to download the PayPal app, login and check 'Offers' section in the bottom part of the app homepage to find your cashback voucher. Cashback voucher is received under the PayPal account.
11. Cashback voucher is not eligible for redemption on (1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), (2) charitable donations, (3) purchases made using PayPal.me and Invoicing.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user. 2. You agree to receive the cashback voucher award email from PayPal. 3. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback voucher amount into your bank account or ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback voucher amount will be applied as a discount on your next eligible purchase. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.
4. The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal platform.
5. The offer will be applicable only for domestic transactions.
6. The offer cannot be transferred or combined with any other PayPal (a) offer; (b) promotion code; (c) coupon; or (d) discount or any offers from your card issuing bank.
7. PayPal reserves the right to employ reasonable technological and other methods to prevent abuse of the Offer terms. Further, you acknowledge that PayPal’s decision to take certain actions, including limiting access to your offer, placing holds or imposing reserves, may be based on confidential criteria that is essential to our management of risk, the security of users’ accounts, comply with applicable laws and the otherwise protect the PayPal system. You agree that PayPal is under no obligation to disclose the details of its risk management or its security procedures to you. Transactions processed through Virtual Cards will not be eligible for this cashback voucher. If your order is canceled by the payer / refunded by the merchant, PayPal cashback voucher that has been awarded to your PayPal account will be withdrawn. In case of cancellations/ refunds where awarded cashback voucher is used, 100% cashback voucher will be refunded if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, the refund will be processed as per PayPal policies. In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions, PayPal solely reserves the right to revoke the cashback voucher offer / not award the cashback voucher at all.
9. Indian laws govern these Terms and Conditions. All disputes shall be subject to the Dispute Resolution clause of the User Agreement between PayPal and You. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India.