The Congos Green Stretch Washed Men Chinos
The Congos Green Stretch Washed Men Chinos
The Congos Green Stretch Washed Men Chinos
The Congos Green Stretch Washed Men Chinos

The Congos Green Stretch Washed Men Chinos

Regular price Rs. 1,699.00
Offer - Buy any 2 chinos, any color/size for Rs 2699

COD and Online Payments available. Free Exchange and Return also available.

97% Grade A Cotton with 3% High Quality 20D Spandex

We use only long staple cotton to create a Stronger & Finer Cotton thread. The threads are weaved into twill pattern for a more durable fabric.

Weighing 7.3oz, our Fabric is Smoother, lightweight and more Supple than others available.

Over 8 months, Henry & Smith fit has been tested on over 200+ Men with different body types, waistlines and height. We have a Fit Rate of 92%.
A Tailored cut, Curved Waistband to provide maximum comfort. Thighs which don’t sag like a sack, but do have ample space for movement. A Perfect Waist to Hip ratio Medium Rise for All Day comfort.

Reason 1: Fit Rate

Our Chinos will fit you 93% of the times and for the rest 7% we have amazing return, refund and exchange policies.
 
Over 8 months we have tested the fit on 2000+ Men with different body types, waistlines and height and we have discovered that it was a perfect fit in 93% of the cases.
 

Reason 2: Tailored Cut

Confused about what to take- Regular or Slim? Worry not we have found the solution to your problem! A unique Tailored Cut Fit Mid Rise Chinos with Curved Waistband and Maximum Comfort Stretch.  

Reason 3: Nature Friendly

We have used only eco-friendly chemicals in our productions. Our Pants not only provide a comfy fit for you but for the environment around also. :)
 

Reason 4: It's in the Wash!

Our production team has a combined experience of over 50 years and we use a 3 Stage Starch Removal process to give our chinos a unique feel.
 

Reason 1: Fit Rate

Our Chinos will fit you 93% of the times and for the rest 7% we have amazing return, refund and exchange policies.
 
Over 8 months we have tested the fit on 2000+ Men with different body types, waistlines and height and we have discovered that it was a perfect fit in 93% of the cases.
 

Reason 2: Tailored Cut

Confused about what to take- Regular or Slim? Worry not we have found the solution to your problem! A unique Tailored Cut Fit Mid Rise Chinos with Curved Waistband and Maximum Comfort Stretch.  

Reason 3: Nature Friendly

We have used only eco-friendly chemicals in our productions. Our Pants not only provide a comfy fit for you but for the environment around also. :)

Reason 4: It's in the Wash!

Our production team has a combined experience of over 50 years and we use a 3 Stage Starch Removal process to give our chinos a unique feel.