Do you have a slick, shiny or a glowing skin? Do you maintain a proper skincare routine or do you satisfy yourself by accepting that great skin is simply a matter of DNA and prefer to fall asleep? Though men aren’t as obsessed with their skin as women they do pay attention to their diet and the opinions they receive from everyone around. From acne and sunburn to eye bags and razor burn, men do experience a journey with major skin acne issues but the skin in comparison grows way thicker and has a higher collagen density than women’s skin. Even so, men carry a slight advantage; this doesn’t allow men to escape from typical grooming tips or an effortless morning and evening routine. Amidst the growing popularity and importance of skincare routine, let’s take a quick look at how a proper routine can save a man from getting rejected on his date.
- Cleanse, Tone & Moisturise – Can you sacrifice just 15 minutes of your sleep and devote it to washing your face properly? Be it summer or winters, deep cleansing is necessary followed by a great toning and moisturizing. The concept of whole skincare may seem to have entered your vocabulary late but getting rid of the sweat and bacteria is highly important to let your skin breathe. Locking down your breakouts and acne would do more than just help by fixing the target areas and strengthening the hydration properties.
- Wear Sun Protection Cream- Have you ever seen that glow on your friend’s face as she gets ready for her daytime parties looking all radiant and youthful? From protecting your face against the sun exposure to keeping your skin complexion even, sunscreen comes loaded with several benefits. It carries the essential proteins that when applied is responsible for keeping your skin smooth and healthy from within and appearance. It protects you against the premature signs of aging and lifts the skin elasticity with cumulative protections for days and months.
- Groom your Facial Hair- You must have heard about beard grooming tips that include mustache trimming and spot-checking, have you? If not, then you must know how keeping beards can cause infections. To maintain the right beard one must regularly trim it to avoid the unnecessary sweat and dirt trapped inside it. Just as you wash your scalp with a shampoo, you should also clean away your beard once in a while to avoid any type of itching or acne to occur.
- Scrub and Exfoliate – You must be wondering how come exfoliation is any different from deep cleansing, however, even if not, add it in your list of the skincare routine. Exfoliation is one of the crucial steps that allow eliminating the deep pores and dead skin cells which often limit your skin’s radiance and healthiness. It softens the tiny hair follicles which ultimately eases your shaving process with minimal irritation. However, there are various gel-based scrubs for the preferred skin types to eliminate bacteria from your face.
- Maintain plumpness in Lips- Some of you would be surprised and have started thinking, is that even a thing? Why not? Like pretty much every organ, lips hold equal value and significance as do all. Initially, your lips seem thick because they are full of collagen and hyaluronic acid, which keeps them moisturized and plump from within. But as we grow we see them getting chapped and thin. To avoid this, one must carry a good lip balm consisting of required SPF and hydration properties to keep them supple and soft throughout.
- Utilize necessary DIY’s to keep pimples away- That “just wake up and see your skin” face is far from looking excited forever. But why drop tons of cash when you have amazing home remedies to be taken care by? To treat your acne breakouts, dermatologically tested products aren’t the only cure that can avoid the dirt and acne. Home-made solutions also hold an ideal place to start since they are closely encountered in the preparations. From toothpaste to apple cider, aloe vera, green tea, tree tea oil, honey, and cinnamon mask, there are plenty of naturally proven treatments one can resort to for a quick healing process.
Why wait for an acne breakout when you have the time to prepare your skin from falling into wrong hands. Take a quick look at these grooming tips and start working on them while you still have time. Don’t forget to share your tips and experience in the comment section below!